- Gain an understanding of the compliance issues that affect IT.
- Learn what the IT role is in the compliance process.
- Understand how the process of preparing for regulatory compliance from an IT perspective is a significant undertaking and should be managed as a formal project.
- Review formal IT processes like ITIL (IT Infrastructure Library) and ITSM (IT Service Management) that can be used as frameworks for IT compliance.
- Learn what software tools are available to manage and track IT events that affect compliance.
- Create an IT governance framework consistent with compliance.
Depending on your company and the nature of your business, compliance issues are on the agenda of every executive management team. The list of compliance regulations (SOX, FERPA, HIPAA, RoHS, 21 CFR Part 11, Patriot Act) is long and getting longer.
The implications for IT departments are far reaching, time consuming, and often expensive. Because of the risk exposure to the company, "doing it right the first time" has never been so important to an IT organization.
We help you create the management techniques, processes, and framework that can be applied to IT organizations to support compliance.